- Review the proposals and recommendations submitted by members of the Banner Data Owner’s Committee. These proposals and recommendations may be tentatively approved, rejected, or returned to the submitting committee for modification.
- Review and approve/reject/return submitted proposals and recommendations to establish or modify administrative IT standards and policies.
- Establish Security Access, Termination, Patches, and Data within modules for university.
- The tentative decisions reached by this committee are submitted to the OIT Core Management Team for review and submission to the Executive Cabinet for final approval. Through these efforts, the Banner Data Owner’s Committee ensures that IT initiatives relating to Banner are prioritized appropriately and that the respective needs of the various units have been considered.
- Meet on a consistent basis every second Thursday of each month.
Primary Responsibility Area: All University
On basis of position including the Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Management, Director of Accounting Services, Director of Purchasing, Director of Records and Registration, Director of Financial Assistance, Director of Admissions for Eagle Pass, Del Rio, and Uvalde, Records, and Student Services, Director of Human Resources or designee, External Affairs Representative, Student System Analyst, Budget/Banner Finance Coordinator, Director of Enterprise Applications, Information Security Officer, Chief Information Officer or designee.
Chair: Elected by membership
Mickey Corbett, Director of Financial Aid
Jim Castillo, Director of Accounting Services
Dave Gibson, Chief Information Officer and Information Security Officer
Noe Hernandez, Director of Purchasing
Lisa Harris, VP for Enrollment Management
Shannon Stockbridge, Director of Admissions and Recruiting
Kim Skeens, Executive Director of Enterprise Applications
Karlin DeVoll, Director of Human Resources
Pam Pipes, University Registrar
Kara O’Shaughnessy, Advancement Database Manager
Tanya Romero, Budget/Banner Finance Coordinator
Claudia Wright, Director of Admissions, Records, and Student Services, RGC