Timeline & Milestones for SRSU Migration to TSUS Blackboard Environment
– All Fall 2020 Blackboard courses were successfully migrated to the new TSUS Blackboard environment from July 2nd through July 5th.
NOTE: In order to keep version control over SRSU Blackboard courses that are migrated over to the new TSUS Blackboard environment, all migrated courses are made unavailable on our SRSU Blackboard server side.
– On Monday morning, July 6th, SRSU faculty were given information for early access to the new TSUS shared services Blackboard environment. This will allow SR faculty to work on preparing their fall courses over the next seven weeks on the TSUS Blackboard environment with all the new, shared services Blackboard tools and features available to them.
– TO SUM UP: SRSU Faculty will continue to access all their 2019 thru Summer 2 2020 Blackboard courses on our current SR Blackboard environment, but on July 6th will also gain access to their Fall 2020 courses on the TSUS Blackboard environment (along with the 2018 courses previously migrated over back in April) through a log in link found on the main homepage of this website.
- Migrate all 2019 and Spring 2020 courses to TSUS Blackboard: 07/27 – 08/05
- Migrate SUM I & SUM II 2020 courses, all Organizations, all non-term (custom) courses to TSUS Blackboard: 08/11 – 08/14
- Seamless switchover occurs from SRSU Blackboard environment to TSUS Blackboard environment (SRSU students access their fall courses on TSUS Blackboard): 08/17